|Description||Location. The Riu Palace Cabo San Lucas all inclusive is located less than four kilometers from downtown Cabo San Lucas, Mexico. Four golf courses lie between two and 19 kilometers of this property. |
Hotel Features. This Spanish style property features a lobby with multi hued marble floors, carved beam ceilings and a dome hung with a massive wrought iron chandelier. The resort offers 11 restaurants and bars that include the Misaki fine dining Japanese restaurant, El Médano buffet restaurant and San José restaurant that serves international fare. Poolside, swim up, beachfront and disco bars are positioned throughout the property. A combination Internet and game room contains four computers equipped with high speed Internet access. Function rooms are available. This property consists of identical twin complexes featuring freeform outdoor infinity pools with jetted sections and in water lounges. A health and beauty spa houses five twin bed treatment rooms, women's and men's saunas, and two spa tubs. Spa services include massages, reflexology, body wraps and scrubs. The resort recently opened the Krystal Dining Room, a "New fusion restaurant" concept that blends 50 years of history, local ingredients and regional flavors.
Guestrooms. The four story Riu Palace Cabo San Lucas all inclusive offers 752 guestrooms with furnished balconies. Select suites offer views of the Sea of Cortez. Minibars are stocked with soft drinks, water and beer. Liquor dispensers yield tequila, rum, vodka and brandy. Sofa beds and loveseats are located in sitting areas beneath wood paddle ceiling fans that circulate sea breezes. Décor includes tile floors, dark wood furniture and burnt orange fabrics that accent white ceilings and walls. Tile bathrooms feature dual sink granite vanities.
Expert Tip. The resort's sandy beach accommodates sunbathers and beach activities, but strong undertows render it unsuitable for swimming purposes. Safe swimming and water sport rentals are available at Médano Beach which is 400 meters south along the beach or three kilometers away via the resort road.
All Inclusive Rate Plan:
All inclusive amenities and resort fees are determined by the property and are subject to change.
- Meals and snacks at all resort restaurants
- Unlimited alcoholic and nonalcoholic beverages
- Room service continental breakfast
- In suite mini bar items and in suite liquor dispenser
- Taxes and gratuities
- Water sports and equipment, including kayaks, body boards, pool basketball, volleyball and water aerobics
- Use of pools, beach and pool chaise lounges and towel service
- Land sports and equipment, including tennis, beach volleyball and soccer, table tennis and basketball
- Use of fitness center
- Introductory scuba lesson in hotel's pool
- Children's club with supervised activities for children four to 12 years of age
- Use of spa tubs and men's and women's saunas
- Nightly music dance shows, Mexican bingo and dancing lessons