Search for jobs
by U.S. City
Narrow or expand your search range by changing the radius of search:
Search Sioux City, IA
for jobs by Category
You Searched for Biotech jobs - Sioux City, IA within 50 miles
Microbiologist (North Sioux City, SD) (ListedBuy)
North Sioux City, SD -- Utilize aseptic technique during sample preparation and microbiological/chemical analyses Prepare test solution and reagents Proper labeling, handling, storage, use, and disposal of solutions, biohazard and hazardous waste, and microbiological cultures Perform serial dilutions and enumerate target microorganisms according to standard operating procedures Detection of pathogens that may cause foodborne illness using DNA and Protein-based methods Preparation and sterilization of culture media Extraction of desired components from samples using standard chemical procedures such as distillation, solvent extraction and acid digestion Analysis of chemical composition using standard laboratory equipment Maintenance and verification of general laboratory equipment Documenting and recording accurate data using Laboratory Information Management System (LIMS) Managing time and tasks efficiently while maintaining excellent quality of work Degree in Microbiology/Chemistry or related field or commercial laboratory
North Sioux City, SD -- Required responsibilities: · Utilize aseptic techniques during sample preparation and microbiological/chemical analyses.
· Prepare test solutions and reagents. · Maintain proper labeling, handling, storage, use, and disposal of solutions, biohazard and hazardous waste, and microbiological cultures. · Perform serial dilutions and enumerate target microorganisms according to standard operating procedures. · Detect pathogens that may cause foodborne illness using DNA and Protein-based methods. · Prepare and sterilize culture media. · Extract desired components from samples using standard chemical procedures such as distillation, solvent extraction and acid digestion.
· Analyze chemical composition using standard laboratory equipment. · Maintain and verify general laboratory equipment. · Document and record accurate data using Laboratory Info Management System (LIMS). · Manage time and tasks efficiently while maintaining an exceptional quality of work.
National Accounts Manager (MyBiotechCareer)
Sergeant Bluff, IA -- A brilliant opportunity exists for an outstanding individual capable of fitting into this very rewarding National Accounts Manager role. Our client, a leading global supplier of protein products, is looking to hire someone who can bring added value to the team. If you’re dedicated, energetic and detail-oriented, this could be the perfect role for you. Assignments include:
1) Develop and implement product sales
2) Support business development and marketing strategies
3) Maximize sales volumes and margins on customer accounts
4) Pursue new business opportunities, customer service functions and budget planning
5) Establish, develop and maintain business relationships with current and prospective customers
6) Make telephone calls and in-person visits and presentations to customers
7) Research sources for developing prospective customers and details to determine their potential
8) Develop clear and effective written proposals and quotations
Couldn't locate the job you were looking for?
Try a new search for a job by zip code or U.S. City
Narrow or Expand your search range
by Changing the radius of search:
Search for Jobs by City and Job Category
Search for Jobs
by Zip or U.S. City