SearchBeat Home
Artsautosbooksbusinesscollegecomputershealthhomejobsmusicnews
 
 
recreationreferenceregionalscienceshoppingsocietysportstravelworld

Vacuum For Sale and Sales - Bryan, TX

Sale Beat by SearchBeat.com



Home > For Sale and Sales Search Home Page > Vacuum Sales - Bryan, TX

Search for Sales
by U.S. City


Type of Sales:


Narrow or expand your search range by changing the radius of search:
5 Miles 10 Miles
20 Miles 30 Miles
40 Miles 50 Miles

Search Bryan, TX
for Sales by Category


Audio Equipment and Accessories


Computer and Accessories


Electronics, Gadgets and Accessories


Furniture, Home, Kitchen, Lawn and Garden


Music and Instruments


Neighborhood Sales


Sports Equipment

You Searched for Vacuum Sales - Bryan, TX within 50 miles

New Houdini Wine Preserver Vacuum Pump With 2 Stoppers (ListedBuy) $4.30
College Station, TX -- New Houdini Wine Preserver Vacuum Pump With 2 Stoppers Unopened. Condition is New. Shipped

The Pioneer Woman 18-Ounce Double Wall Vacuum Insulated (ListedBuy) $32.99
College Station, TX -- Set of three New in Box. Pioneer Woman Stainless Steel Tumblers

Anton Breton Fecit Anno Domini 4/4 Violin with Case and extras - (American Listed) $150
College Station, TX -- with recently vacuumed and healed treatment. Violoin was recently given new strings and a new bridge. Bow

Home Decorators Collection City Sheen Black 3 ft. x 3 ft. Area Rug (American Listed) $69
Huntsville, TX -- - Vacuum regularly without the use of a rotary brush

American Slide-Stop Premium All-Surface 2 ft. x 8 ft. Fiber and Rubber Backed (American Listed) $29
Brenham, TX -- vacuuming easier. It's the ideal product to smooth out grout lines, and furniture indentions. Purchase yours

Premier Dolphin Robotic Pool Cleaner with Multi-Media. (ListedBuy) $1,097
College Station, TX -- Premier. The world's most advanced pool robot. Autonomous. Electric. Photogenic. New Dolphin Premier Robotic Pool Cleaner The Flagship Dolphin with Multi-Media + Dual-Scrubbing Brushes + Tileline Cleaning + three year Warranty! Lower, sleeker, and perched on a wider stance, the striking presence of the All-New Dolphin Premier presents a new standard for the modern robotic pool cleaner. Premier is built to push the boundaries of connected, autonomous and self-cleaning pools. Multi Media is a Premier Exclusive. The Premier comes standard with three filter options: fine cartridge filters, ultra-fine cartridge filters, and an oversized debris bag. Waterline Cleaning Expert. There's one area of the pool that 90% of robots never reach - the difficult to reach tileline aka scum line. Did you know only 1% of the debris in a typical pool is suspended in water? The other 99% is attached to the wall, most especially the scum line – the area near the waterline where bacteria, algae, and biofilm accumulate.

BRAND NEW Dolphin Escape Above Ground Pool Cleaner with (ListedBuy) $639
College Station, TX -- , vacuuming isn’t enough to remove algae and other stubborn build-ups attached to the pool’s floor. That

Used, Fair - Dolphin Escape Above Ground Pool Cleaner with (ListedBuy) $499
College Station, TX -- , vacuuming isn’t enough to remove algae and other stubborn build-ups attached to the pool’s floor. That

Dolphin Premier Robotic Pool Cleaner with Multi-Media. (ListedBuy) $799
College Station, TX -- Premier. The world's most advanced pool robot. Autonomous. Electric. Photogenic. Open Box Buy Dolphin Premier Robotic Pool Cleaner The Flagship Dolphin with Multi-Media + Dual-Scrubbing Brushes + Tileline Cleaning + three year Warranty! Lower, sleeker, and perched on a wider stance, the striking presence of the All-New Dolphin Premier presents a new standard for the modern robotic pool cleaner. Premier is built to push the boundaries of connected, autonomous and self-cleaning pools. Multi Media is a Premier Exclusive. The Premier comes standard with three filter options: fine cartridge filters, ultra-fine cartridge filters, and an oversized debris bag. Waterline Cleaning Expert. There's one area of the pool that 90% of robots never reach - the difficult to reach tileline aka scum line. Did you know only 1% of the debris in a typical pool is suspended in water? The other 99% is attached to the wall, most especially the scum line – the area near the waterline where bacteria, algae, and biofilm accumulate.

Refurbished Dolphin Escape Above Ground Pool Cleaner with (ListedBuy) $499
College Station, TX -- Refurbished Dolphin Escape Robotic Above Ground Pool Cleaner Sleek design for above ground pools, an above-ground cleaner at an unthinkable cost. No messy bags! Large and in charge oversized debris cartridge holds up to 60% more debris Hypergrip Continuous Tracks - Travels with tracks instead of wheels for improved traction Hyperbrush Active Scrubbing brush helps scrub away hard to remove contaminants Smart Nav 2.0 Robotic Scanning to optimize cleaning patterns Only fourteen pounds. Energy Efficient 24 Volt DC motors. one year warranty The New Benchmark Take whatever preconceived notions you may have about pool robots and throw them out. The all-new Escape is here with groundbreaking technology to ensure that your pool is cleaned to a whole new level. Onboard DC Motors Escape’s low voltage DC motors operate on nearly 90% less power than old fashioned cleaners. While other pool cleaners can expend a massive 1800 watts of power, the Escape robot requires just 180 watts which is just 5 cents per hour.

BRAND NEW Aquabot Elite Robotic Pool Cleaner for Gunite (ListedBuy) $929
College Station, TX -- Aquabot Elite Robotic Pool Cleaner for Gunite, Concrete, Pebble Pools with Anti-Tangle Swivel, Massive Dual Cartridge Filters, three year Warranty Top Loading Massive Dual Filtration Cartridges - No Messy Bags to Clean! 360 Degree Anti-Tangle Swivel Eliminates Frustrating Cable Tangles Dual Scrubbing Brushes Designed Specifically For The Challenging Surfaces Found In Gunite, Pebble and Concrete Pools. Removes Stubborn Algae and Biofilm For a More Thorough Clean. Includes Convenient Storage & Transport Caddy, Built-In Variable Interval Timer For Consistent Hands-Off Cleaning. Best in Class 3 year Warranty for Peace of Mind Meet the All-New Elite. The Most Honed and Capable Aquabot Ever. It is the kind of arrival that announces itself. The all-new Aquabot Elite comes into the world not so much unveiled as unleashed. A sleek, powerful presence of sophisticated design and performance that makes it clear that this is an unmistakable, undisguised leap forward for robotic pool cleaners. The Elite is all-new.





Couldn't locate the Sale you were looking for?
Try a new search for a Sale by zip code or U.S. City

Input the Zip Code or City, State:

Type of Sale:



Narrow or Expand your search range
by Changing the radius of search:

5 Miles 10 Miles
20 Miles 30 Miles
40 Miles 50 Miles

Search for Sales by City and Sale Category

City, State:

Type of Sales:

Search for Sales
by Zip or U.S. City

Input Zip Code or City, State:
Type of Sales: